Vetcompounds.ca is a wholly owned service offered by Central Medical Pharmacy Inc, operating as Pharmacy.ca. Central Medical Pharmacy Inc. is a licensed pharmacy in the province of Ontario, Canada. The Pharmacy is regulated under the Ontario College of Pharmacy. All information provided is used in compliance with the guidelines and regulations set forth by the Ontario College of Pharmacy.
Pharmacy.ca also operates in compliance with federal and provincial laws and regulations such as PIPEDA and PHIPA.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our website. This may include information related to any orders you place or purchases you make of our goods or services. It may also include information about your website navigation, cookies, IP address, browser used, etc. We only collect data in a business context, which may include but is not limited to, your name, business address, email address, phone number, organization name, and your title.
- Data may be collected through our website when you contact us to request for more information.
How is the information used?
- to process your orders and provide you with services
- to provide, operate, optimize and maintain our services and service levels
- to communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to our services
- to communicate with you for marketing, promotional and other purposes, when we have your previous consent
- to send you email notifications that you have specifically requested or that are required for us to provide you with services
To the extent necessary we may share your information with external parties whose products or services are an integral part of providing you with services sought. These may include, but are not limited to, pharmacy adjudication software providers, payment gateway providers, couriers and website development and maintenance providers. Otherwise, we will not share your personal information with any external third parties without your express consent.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the address details provided at the bottom of this page.